Olympus Gym presents the 6th Annual 2016 IFBB/NPC Flex Lewis Classic Pro/Am + Expo by BSN.
July 15-16th, 2016
Gaylord Opryland Hotel
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
NPC WEIGH IN:
- • IFBB Pro Bikini
- • True Novice Bodybuilding (first time competitor)
- • Junior Bodybuilding (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- • Teen Bodybuilding (16-19 years old)
- • Masters Bodybuilding
- • Uniform Bodybuilding
- • Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- • True Novice Men’s Physique (first time competitor)
- • Junior Men’s Physique (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- • Teen Men’s Physique (16-19 years old)
- • Masters Men’s Physique
- • Open Men’s Physique
- • Masters Men’s Classic Physique
- • Open Men’s Classic Physique
- • Women’s Open Bodybuilding
- • True Novice Women’s Physique (first time competitor)
- • Masters Women’s Physique
- • Open Women’s Physique
- • Women’s Open Fitness
- • True Novice Figure (first time competitor)
- • Junior Figure (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- • Teen Figure (16-19 years old)
- • Masters Figure
- • Open Figure
- • True Novice Bikini (first time competitor)
- • Junior Bikini (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- • Teen Bikini (16-19 years old)
- • Masters Bikini
- • Open Bikini
July 15th, 2016 from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Gaylord Opryland Hotel. Room to be posted.
Class check in times are as follows:
• All Bodybuilding and Classic Physique classes 4:00-4:30
• All Bikini classes 4:30-5:30
• Figure, Fitness and Women’s Physique classes 5:30-6:15
• All Men’s Physique classes 6:15-7:30
• Last call 7:30-8:00 (for anyone that didn’t make weight, missed weigh in time, works, etc.)
If you are purchasing an NPC card at check in, please bring check or money order. If you have already competed previously this year, please bring official height card.
Every registered competitor will receive (1) official 2016 Flex Lewis Classic event tshirt. All sizes, S-XXL are available on a first come first serve basis. Additional shirts will be available to purchase in the Flex Lewis Store.
Liquid Sun Rayz®
is the official tan of the 2016 Flex Lewis Classic. Book your appointment today by clicking on the banner.
July 16th TBD by the head judge.
IFBB Prejudging TBD
NPC Prejudging TBD
IFBB/NPC Night Show Finals TBD
There are two ways to enter! You may enter online by clicking here
, or you can print or pick up entry and mail in to:
810 NW Broad Street, Suite 206
Murfreesboro, TN. 37129
Attention- Flex Lewis Classic
ENTRY FEE: $100
$100 for each additional crossover (up to 2 additional classes)
, pay now or at the show.
Make check payable to: Flex Lewis Classic
• NPC crossover rules have been amended: All athletes may crossover in the same division with a limitation of three times. This is a division, plus two crossovers. A total of three per division. No crossovers will be permitted between divisions. Example: physique to bodybuilding, bikini to figure.
• Entry must be postmarked by July 1st or a late fee of $50 must be added to the entry.
• No checks will be accepted after July 1st. Only a money order or cashiers check will be accepted.
• Any additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaylord Opryland Hotel
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
• Reserve your discount room online at Gaylord Opryland.
• Room rate $174/night.
• Deadline for discounted rate is Sunday, June 24, 2016.
• Reserve your discount room by calling 615-889-1000 and mention the ‘Flex Lewis Classic.”
*Additional charge for stained sheets and towels. Please bring your own. Please respect and keep this hotel nice.
- $20 PreJudging, Open Seating Advanced Tickets “Early Bird”
- $25 PreJudging “At The Door”
- $45 Night Show Finals, Open Seating Advanced Tickets “Early Bird”
- $50 Night Show Finals “At The Door”
- $75 Night Show Finals VIP Advanced Tickets.
- $80 At The Door if available.
• Tickets will be available at the box office on the day of the show.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds or transfers to other contests.
• VIP tickets available for advanced purchase or at will call the day of show.
NPC cards available for $125 at time of weighins
• If you have not received your card at time of weigh ins you MUST show a receipt of purchase.
• Teenage and masters divisions please bring identification as proof of age.
• Men must wear suit to weigh ins.
• Women please bring your competition suit with you to weigh ins.
• Posing music must be brought to weigh ins. You will supply your own music on CD. There may be no other music included on CD. No profanity or lewd slang. Music is limited to 45 seconds during the night show.
If you do not have an NPC card already, sign up today by visiting NPC News Online at https://www.npcregistration.com/
or print out this form and mail it in.
FREE PARKING INFORMATION
If you would like to take advantage of free parking at Gaylord Opryland Hotel take the Opry Mills Exit off Briley (Exit 11) towards Opry Mills Mall.
Take the first Right at the traffic light. Follow the frontage road to the Gaylord Opryland Event Center (you will drive by the mall, pass the Grand Old Opry on the right and Dave and Busters on the left). Park in front of the Event Center (parking lot will be on the left). Once parked, follow the pedestrian crosswalk. Follow the cement walking path over to the hotel. At the end of the path you will see a small sign directing you to either the Cascades Lobby (to the left) or the Delta Entrance (to the right). It is quicker to get into the hotel going right to the Delta entrance. The walk outside to the Cascades Lobby is a little farther. Check in to the hotel is in the Cascades Lobby.
Competitors and event guests may park at the hotel for a fee, by using either valet or the self park lot which is different from the lot noted above.
If you plan to compete in the 2016 FLC, follow us and tag #FLC2016
• Follow the FLC on Facebook
• Join the 2016 FLC event on Facebook
• Follow us on Instagram
• Hit us up on Twitter
• 2014 Flex Lewis Classic event coverage by FLEXOnline
If you have any questions about the show, email email@example.com
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Call Sean Barber at Olympia 615.895.0604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo Booth Space Information
Doug Green email@example.com