14 September, 2014
In the latest episode of FLEX FILES, defending 212 Olympia Champion Flex Lewis sits down for an exclusive interview with Celeste Bonin to discuss what it means to be a Weider/AMI athlete competing in the 50th Anniversary of Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend.
Questions include –
1. Growing up, when was the first time you laid your eyes on FLEX magazine?
2. I understand that former FLEX Editor Peter McGough tried to talk you out of moving to America to become a pro bodybuilder –care to explain?
3. Tell us about the call you got when you were asked to shoot with FLEX magazine? Who shot you and where?
4. What did it mean to you to meet Joe Weider for the first time and sign with FLEX magazine?
5. Tell us about your first FLEX magazine cover…
6. What does it mean to you to be a WEIDER/AMI athlete? Flying the flag as an Olympia champion…
7. This year marks the 50th Anniversary of Joe Weider’s Olympia Weekend. Describe 50 years of bodybuilding history and how you intend to make your mark on this historical event as you attempt to win the Olympia 212 Showdown for the third year in a row?