12 September, 2014
In the latest episode of FLEX FILES, defending 212 Olympia Champion Flex Lewis sits down for an exclusive interview with Celeste Bonin to discuss what it means to have the support of his parents throughout his career.
Questions include –
1. What values did your parents instill in you that helped you achieve great success?
2. What was it like for your parents when you first left for America?
3. How proud do you think your parents are of your accomplishments?
4. How meaningful is it that your parents have been with you on your entire journey?
5. Do you think your parents ever expected the level of success that you would reach?
6. A personal message from Flex to his parents