12 March, 2015
PROJECT FLEX CAMP EXPERIENCE
Reigning undisputed 3X Olympia 212 Champion, IFBB Pro Flex Lewis and Flextraordinary Productions, Inc. are proud to present the PROJECT FLEX camp experience. These unique two-day camps will allow fans to get up close and personal with the champ as he shares what it takes to #BeFlextraordinary, featuring nutrition and training seminars, 1on1 instruction, autograph/photo opportunities, an exclusive sale in the Flextraordinary store, special guests (if available) and much more. Each camp is subject to change as Flex and his team improves the fan experience. Below is a sample schedule. *Once Flex begins contest prep for the Olympia, the camps will change. Special guests will be added to complete the experience and the format will change to accommodate the guest(s).
Each camp will host up to 100 people.
• April 18-19th... 100 tickets for the first ever camp go on sale Friday the 13th at 7pm EST at http://flextraordinary.com
• May 30-31st
• June 27-28th
• July 18-19th
• August 1-2nd
• October 17-18th
• November 7-8th
• December 5-6th *Tentative
• 9am — Project Flex and the Flextraordinary store opens (visitors sign in and receive free sample pack, coffee and refreshments, sample BSN products and Syntha-6 smoothies will be for sale)
• 10am — Opening Introductions (rules, staff, review format, meet Cosmo)
• 10:30am — Flex Lewis Story (life story, winning, what does it mean to #BeFlextraordinary)
• 11am — Nutrition sponsored by Six Pack Bags (on-season, off-season, show-prep, making good decisions, traveling)
• 11:30am — Break (coffee, pictures w/ Flex, smoothies, talk to vendors)
• 12pm — Believe to Achieve Philosophy (how Flex does things)
• 12:45pm — Raffle drawings
• 1pm — Lunch (fully catered by Muscle Maker Grill Deerfield, refreshments, pictures w/ Flex, smoothies, talk to vendors)
• 2pm — In-Gym Training Seminar (chest, delts, back, legs, abs)
• 3pm – PUSH Challenge sponsored by BSN NO-XPLODE. *Open to a limited number of entries where campers will compete against each other to win BSN prizes.
• 4:30pm — Gym opens for open training session (everyone invited to train, store is open)
• 6pm — Open train ends
• 9am–11am — Project Flex Gym opens for "Open Training" session. Store is open.
Below are some more details about what to expect at these camps.
Sponsors / Samples
PROJECT FLEX is presented by BSN. A representative will be on hand to answer questions and sample products. A limited number of vendors will also be presenting at the camps as well. Visitors are encourated to try samples, ask questions and make the most of the experience.
The store will be open the whole time during the camp with staff who can assist you. This is a great opportunity to shop the Flextraordinary store for merchandise and accessories, right at your fingertips. The merchandise will range from older things that are no longer able for purchase from the website to some brand new gear. Keep in mind that all of the items are also available at discounted price during the camp. Don't miss your chance to stock up!
Prizes and Raffle Tickets
Thanks for a handful of great sponsors, including BSN no one leaves PROJECT FLEX empty handed. As each visitor signs in, you will be handed a drawstring bag full of samples and promo items. Each bag is stuffed by Flextraordinary staff and will include a combination of protein bars, shakers, coupons, supplements or a t-shirt. Our goal is to make them different each time. At sign in, you will also be handed a raffle ticket to enter to win even more prizes.
Raffle items may include an iPod, headphones, gift certificates, meal bags, protein bars, protein, supplements, shakers, t-shirts, lifting belt, lifting straps, wrist wraps or a combination prize pack. Place your ticket in the box for the prize you are interested in, then Flex or Ali will pick winners for each at the break.
BSN will offer a variety of smoothies, including Syntha6 and Syntha6 Isolate, in 2-3 different flavors. They will be available for $4.00 each –cash sales only.
Food and Refreshments
During the lunch break, Muscle Maker Grill Deerfield will supply a buffet style lunch with healthy, quick and simple meals. This typically includes a grilled chicken dish, a vegetable and brown rice as well as an alternate choice. There is enough for everyone, so please help yourself but be mindful of other visitors.
The Flextraordinary team is in the process of exploring a prepared meal sponsor as well. Our goal is for everyone to take home a second meal or enjoy it later in the camp. Follow Flex’s blog for more details.
The Flex Lewis Story / Q&A
Flex will kick off the opening segment of each camp sharing his life story along with some of his experiences on the road traveling the world. He will also talk about proper training techniques, off-season and pre-contest. The champ will also discuss nutrition, off-season and pre-contest diet. He will also share posing tips, ways to deal with before and after show stress, how to get ready for a show in terms of tanning, suit and music selection. At the end of the segment, Flex will host an open mic and answer your questions as the seminar continues.
Autographs / Pictures
At designated times throughout the camp, Flex and special guests will be available to sign autographs and take pictures with whoever would like one.
PROJECT FLEX is 100% private and not open to the general public at any time except during the camp experience. There are no memberships available. Please be respectful of this as we do not allow visitors at any time outside of the camps. During the camps, you will be allowed to use the gym to train with Flex. We do not give out the address to the warehouse unless you are attending a camp. The only way to attend a camp is to pre-register during the open sales period. Once the 100 tickets are purchased, that camp is sold out. *No walk in visitors will be allowed to attend the camp.
There are three airports located near the warehouse: Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Palm Beach International (PBI), and Miami (MIA) is about an hour drive. All of them are close enough to drive to PROJECT FLEX, but Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach are the closest.
After you purchase a ticket you will receive an email with the information for hotel link with group discount and the address to the PROJECT FLEX. There is at least one meal provided, but we do recommend that you bring one or two small meals for yourself as needed based on your personal nutrition program. The hotel that we have setup PROJECT FLEX group discount rates with are the SpringHill and TownPlace Suites which are just minutes from the warehouse.
What should you wear?
PROJECT FLEX is located in Boca Raton, FL so the weather is seasonably warm. Dress comfortable and ready to train. We do have separate men’s and women’s locker rooms, but space is limited. Shorts and sneakers are encouraged. Proper footwear is a must. *No open toe shoes will be allowed in the gym.
• Please be mindful that this is a place of business outside of the camp experience.
• No one is allowed in the stock room or Flex’s office at any time for any reason.
• Anyone caught shoplifting in the store or other’s property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Please don’t make us do this!
• No drugs of any kind at any time will be permitted in the warehouse. If you are found under the influence of recreational drugs, you will be asked to leave immediately.
• Please clean up after yourself. Our staff works hard to keep the warehouse clean. Thank you!
• Anyone breaking the rules will be removed from the camp immediately. No refund. No questions asked.