Athlete Info & Registration
PRINT & MAIL FORM:
ENTRY FEE: $100*
*After September 28, 2019 the Entry fee will be $150
$100 for each additional crossover (You can crossover as any times as you want)
Enter ONLINE, pay now or at the show.
Make check payable to: Flex Lewis Shows Corp.
• NPC crossover rules have been amended: Crossovers are permitted in every division. All crossovers in Mens Bodybuilding and Classic Physique must pose in both divisions to help identify the athletes in each of the divisions especially when photos are posted online.
• Entry must be postmarked by September 28th or a late fee of $50 must be added to the entry.
• No checks will be accepted after September 28th. Only a money order or cashiers check will be accepted.
• Any additional questions, email email@example.com
- TRUE NOVICE- Athlete that has never competed in an NPC show-FIRST TIME COMPETITOR.
- NOVICE- Athlete that has never won their class in Novice or in Open
- OPEN- Open to any NPC Registered Athlete (An athlete who has won the overall title in a contest may not compete in a lower level contest in the same area or district as the contest he or she won)
- True Novice Bodybuilding (first time competitor)
- Novice Bodybuilding (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- Teen Bodybuilding (16-19 years old)
- Masters Bodybuilding
- Hero Bodybuilding
- Men’s Open Bodybuilding
- True Novice Men’s Physique (first time competitor)
- Novice Men’s Physique (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- Teen Men’s Physique (16-19 years old)
- Masters Men’s Physique
- Open Men’s Physique
- Masters Men’s Classic Physique
- Open Men’s Classic Physique*
- True Novice Men's Classic Physique
*2019 NPC MEN’S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE UPDATE
Up to & including 5’4” Up to & including 160 lbs
Over 5’4” up to & including 5’5” Up to & including 165 lbs
Over 5’5” up to & including 5’6” Up to & including 170 lbs
Over 5’6” up to & including 5’7” Up to & including 175 lbs
Over 5’7” up to & including 5’8” Up to & including 182 lbs
Over 5’8” up to & including 5’9” Up to & including 190 lbs
Over 5’9” up to & including 5’10 Up to & including 197 lbs
Over 5’10” up to & including 5’11” Up to & including 205 lbs
Over 5’11” up to & including 6’0” Up to & including 212 lbs
Over 6’0” up to & including 6’1” Up to & including 220 lbs
Over 6’1” up to & including 6’2” Up to & including 230 lbs
Over 6’2” up to & including 6’3” Up to & including 237 lbs
Over 6’3” up to & including 6’4” Up to & including 245 lbs
Over 6’4” up to & including 6’5” Up to & including 252 lbs
Over 6’5” up to & including 6’6” Up to & including 260 lbs
Over 6’6” up to & including 6’7” Up to & including 267 lbs
Over 6’7” Up to & including 275 lbs
- True Novice Women’s Physique (first time competitor)
- Masters Women’s Physique
- Open Women’s Physique
- Women’s Open Fitness
- True Novice Figure (first time competitor)
- Novice Figure (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- Teen Figure (16-19 years old)
- Masters Figure
- Open Figure
- True Novice Bikini (first time competitor)
- Novice Bikini (never won a Junior or Open Overall)
- Teen Bikini (16-19 years old)
- Masters Bikini
- Open Bikini
WEIGH IN DATE & NPC COMPETITORS MEETING:
ATHLETE WEIGH IN/ CHECK IN:
Friday, October 11, 2019 from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Embassy Suites in the Broadlands AB room.
No one will be allowed to check-in on Saturday Morning!
ONLY ATHLETES WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE ROOM DURING CHECK-IN.
Bodybuilding and Classic Physique competitors must wear competition suit to weigh-ins.
All Women must bring suits to check-ins for approval. Emphasis is on “Good Taste” no “T” or thong suits will be allowed.
Class check in times are as follows:
4:00-4:30pm• All Bodybuilding and Classic Physique classes
4:30-5:30pm• All Bikini classes
5:30-6:15pm• Figure, Fitness and Women’s Physique classes
6:15-7:30pm• All Men’s Physique classes
7:30-8:00pm• Last call (for anyone that didn’t make weight, missed weigh in time, works, etc.)
Saturday, October 12th at 7 am
All NPC athletes in the Mirabella Ballroom
*All athletes must be on time and listen to your expediters. Failure to be present when class goes out will result in disqualification.
If you are purchasing an NPC card at check in, please bring check or money order. If you have already competed previously this year, please bring official height card.
Every registered competitor will receive (1) official 2019 Flex Lewis Classic event tshirt. All sizes, S-XXL are available on a first come first serve basis. Additional shirts will be available to purchase in the Flex Lewis Store.
NPC cards available for $125 at time of weighins
• If you have not received your card at time of weigh ins you MUST show a receipt of purchase.
• Teenage and masters divisions please bring identification as proof of age.
• Men must wear suit to weigh ins.
• Women please bring your competition suit with you to weigh ins.
• Posing music must be brought to weigh ins. You will supply your own music on CD. There may be no other music included on CD. No profanity or lewd slang. Music is limited to 45 seconds during the night show.
If you do not have an NPC card already, sign up today by visiting NPC News Online at https://www.npcregistration.com/ or print out this form and mail it in.
OFFICIAL TANNING SPONSOR:
Pro Tan will be the official Tanning Sponsor for the 2019 Flex Lewis Classic.
Please click the link below to schedule your tan.https://protanusa.com/product/flex-lewis-classic/
OFFICIAL HAIR & MAKEUP SPONSOR